Register for My Blueprint
- If you're not registered for My Blueprint, getting registered is the first step.
- If you already have a My Blueprint account, sign in to get started.
Activate your Virtual Health account
- Once you're signed in to My Blueprint, select the Virtual Health link.
- Then follow the prompts to create your virtual health username, password and security question. (You only need to do this once.)
Choose a doctor
Choose from a large network of state-licensed, board-certified doctors (including pediatricians).
Start your virtual health visit
Arkansas law requires your first call to be a video call. Have your health information handy (conditions you have and medicines you take). And be prepared to pay a copayment, coinsurance or deductible amount, if your health plan requires it.
What can be treated
- Common cold
- Ear problems
- Insect bites
- Pink eye
- Respiratory problems
- Sore throat
- Urinary problems
- … and more
Why use virtual health?
Sometimes, you need to see your doctor, but you just can't get there in person - if it's after hours or you're out of town ... or both.
Virtual health is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year! Expert healthcare is in reach, no matter when you need it … no matter where you are. All you need is an internet and/or phone connection.
Virtual health (powered by MDLIVE):
- Allows anyone covered under your health plan to see a physician after hours or away from home
- Boasts an average wait time of less than 10 minutes
- Gives you lots of state-licensed, board-certified physicians (including pediatricians) to choose from
Virtual health is NOT for emergencies
Of course, if you have a broken bone, excessive bleeding, dangerously high fever, bad burn, symptoms of heart attack or stroke, etc., get to an emergency room as quickly as possible - and don't hesitate to call 911 if you need to.
Virtual health is not available to all health plans at this time. Members whose coverages include virtual health should be able to successfully register online. Members whose coverages do not include virtual health will not be able to successfully register online. A check of your benefit summary will indicate whether virtual health is available to you.
Virtual Health is for members with medical coverage. Virtual Health is not available to members who have limited duration or Medicare plans, or are employees of FEP, Arkansas State and Public Schools, or Baptist Health.